Friday 15 May 2020

MY LIFE DURING THE LOCKDOWN

MY LIFE DURING THE LOCKDOWN


I usually get up at 10:00 and I have breakfast with my sister.
Then, I make my bed and  I start doing homework. I do my  homework from 11:00 a.m to 13:00 p.m in my bedroom.
Later, I play Fifa 20 with my friends. After that, I have lunch with my family in the kitchen. After lunch, 
I always watch a film or watch Youtubers. In the afternoon,
I do some homework again and I practise sport for an hour in my bedroom.
After that, I have a shower in my bathroom. Then, I play PlayStation 4 and I have dinner at 9 in the evening.


I like my daily routine because I decide my routines and I have more free time,
but I miss my friends and my family.

During the lockdown I can play computer games in the afternoon.
I can do school activities at home. I can do exercise in my bedroom.
I can do after school activities on zoom.
But, I can’t meet my friends face to face. I can’t visit my grandparents.
I can’t have lunch with my relatives and I can’t go swimming.


During the lockdown I must stay at home. I must do my homework online.
I must clean my bedroom. I must keep calm. But, I mustn’t go out longer than an hour a day.
I mustn’t go with my parents in the car. I mustn’t leave my village.
I mustn’t go to the supermarket and I mustn’t go to the park.


At this moment,I’m chatting online with my friends.
I’m chatting with my friends about what we are doing  right now.
For example playing video games, my best is playing the piano.
Another of my friends is watching TV,
my sister is dancing in her bedroom, my neighbor is cooking lunch.
My cousin is studying online too, grandparents are staying at home and my parents are working.

No comments:

Post a Comment