Wednesday 18 November 2020

THE EVENT

1 year ago, I went to Camp Nou, with my dad, beacause my dad and me are great supporters from Barça.


In the event they 100.000 persons and the result was 3-0 in favord to Barça. Hafl part, we had dinner and ate a hot dog. During the match I sing Barça songs with my dad and supporters of Barça. I felt excited.


The match was very interesting. It ended at 11:30 p.m. and arrived in Balaguer late at night. I enjoyed the match a lot beacause I love watching Barça. My main memory is when Messi scored an amazing goal.

I would recommend it to my friends.

2 comments:

  1. are great supporters from Barça - are great Barça supporters
    In the event they - In the event there were...
    in favord to - in favor of
    Hafl part - during the break
    I sing - I sang
    and arrived - and we arrived

    ReplyDelete